Repuation review

MooseMan said:
i don't think it should be 1 block for each rep point, then there would probably be 2 many, maybe like 1 block for every 5 points or something like that :)
I think that the guys are saying that it should be 1 block for 1 'rep level' what ever u want to call it.
Like I'm a jewel in the rough, which is number 4. So I'd have 4 blocks.

ni think its a good system. the fact that you get points for how long youve been here is cool. maybe members who havent posted after a few months could be deleted.

dude1234 said:
ni think its a good system. the fact that you get points for how long youve been here is cool. maybe members who havent posted after a few months could be deleted.
As I said, there are hundreds on the list like this, that would mean individually PB'ing them one by one, [a] this would take a heck of a time, & David would have to do it, & he would never approve of solving that particular problem in this way.

yea....it would be nice 2 get rid of those accounts that havn't been used for i say at least 6 months. cuz i wasn't on CF for a few months eairly this year and that would suck if mine was deleted. he should make u a admin brookfield and then u do all the work :D

MooseMan said:
yea....it would be nice 2 get rid of those accounts that havn't been used for i say at least 6 months. cuz i wasn't on CF for a few months eairly this year and that would suck if mine was deleted. he should make u a admin brookfield and then u do all the work :D
Er, I don't think so somehow, first it's unlikely that he would "make me admin", as you put it, secondly, it's his job to sort it out, no offence meant to him, another thing, I don't think I have the stamina these days, I'm a lot older than David

lol i was just playin with ya brookfield. i would probably do it but of corse i'm not even a mod! :p it doesn't REALLY matter that much unless it's taking ^ alot of server space or something like that...

MooseMan said:
ah i c, that would work 2, where do u find out what discription is what rank?
See David's post in CF Suggestions: "Reputaton system up & running", I printed it off for reference, there is also his post, laying out the new system.

Back
Top Bottom