oh great

yeah. i have the sub between the case and monitor. and i have a little glowing crystal ball thing ontop of it. it glows when the bass goes up.

The subs for Logitechs are usually quite large so I always end up putting it on the floor. Especially with the Z-5500's, shesshhh. That sucker is like a mini refrigerator. I put that one in a corner facing the wall for max bass spread.

well congrats on ur system ninja, i personally would have waited but that looks really good :) i really like the case and speakers, my friend has them and they sound really good, although my 100 watt bass still pwns it. :p mine is like a mini fridge 2 and i put it agenst a big wooden part of my desk for the bass spread ^_^ btw ninja ur 1.7 woulda done you fine if u had just gotten the fx5200 or w/e. my family pc is a 1.5 with 763mb of ram or something like that with the fx5200 and it plays hl2 and counterstrike: source and stuff really well :)

Speaking of speakers, I don't even have mine setup, lol. Since the move, my Logitechs are still in the box. Too tired to move it back out and set it up, especially knowing that I'll be moving again later this year :(. I have no sound now or simply use headphones which I hate. Crappy sound. What a waste of good sound card and speaker system.

MooseMan said:
well congrats on ur system ninja, i personally would have waited but that looks really good :) i really like the case and speakers, my friend has them and they sound really good, although my 100 watt bass still pwns it. :p mine is like a mini fridge 2 and i put it agenst a big wooden part of my desk for the bass spread ^_^ btw ninja ur 1.7 woulda done you fine if u had just gotten the fx5200 or w/e. my family pc is a 1.5 with 763mb of ram or something like that with the fx5200 and it plays hl2 and counterstrike: source and stuff really well :)
what are u talkin about? 1.7? and 1.5? what?

anyway, thanks and i guess i could ahve waited seeing as how my motherboard is broken atm. its being shipped for rma. and thats sooo gay. cuz for the same price that i bought my 3200+ at, i can now get a 3800+ for like $5 more!!! so im pretty much pissed. especially cuz im not even using that pc right now. i wish i could return/exchange the cpu, but i dont think i can. i applied as5, used the thing, and oc'd it just a bit. so i think that returning it is impossible now. and i wish i could return my psu, cuz i want a modular one. and i dont even need a psu that has video card outputs cuz my 7600gt doesnt use it. and i kinda want to return my mobo for a different brand/model. cuz the one i just sent in for exchange isnt much of an oc'er. it only goes up to 1.4v. and that sucks. and i jsut feel like crap and im pissed. ugh!!

Sorry to hear the bad news. That PC should run flawlessly if the parts worked. Maybe the new DDR2 stuff and the likes still have some bugs to work out. Hopefully the patches and revisions will help to make them more reliable.

yeah. i can only get my ocz 800mhz dimms to work at 533 w/ 2t. it sucks!! and my voltage only goes to 1.4v. this sucks. oh well, its better than my other computer.

wait wait wait, your Vcore only goes up to 1.4V right? Not Vdimm. DDR2 usually always works at 2T. Your OCZ ram needs to run on a forward divider. So lets say you are running 200HTT on your AMD. Look in the BIOS to find a forward divider. Make sure your RAM is set to 4-5-4-15 and 2.1V.

my bios doesnt have those things. it cant change the ram voltage. and it doesnt have dividers. all i can change is the cpu-fsb thing.

Back
Top Bottom