Admire.....

Yeah I also like the 6 series, hard that is, the coveritble looks ugly...Yeah but I would get an m6 for the performace...No matter how rich I was, I would still get the Lexus GS430 2006...My favorite car..

I'm more into the Lexus IS350, but I have to admit the taillights doesn't look too good. I like the fact that it's got a 305HP V6 motor and fully loaded.

Yeah the IS is nice, but you know whats a great car, the Infinity G35...man that shit looks sickk...And its affordable...Its not tooo too expenisve..

Fancy cars.. meh. If it takes me from point A to point B and doesn't die or have any other problems, the car is good enough.

The G35's have a really agressive sound when it accelerates. You can always tell what car is next to you by the way it sounds. The Nissan 350Z I think, is based on the same powerplant as the G35. They sound exactly the same. Same with the Nissan Murano, lol, but I hate SUVs. I think they're mainly a womans car.

Nissan and Infinity are related, I think ownd by the same person. Allot of their cars look alike..The infinty M is also very ncie..

Thats ONE of his cars, he has a collection of 300 cars which include all the famous makes: Ferrari, aston martins, jags etc

99nasha said:
Thats ONE of his cars, he has a collection of 300 cars which include all the famous makes: Ferrari, aston martins, jags etc

Ohhh ok cool..Guess Im done here then lol...

Back
Top Bottom