Gallery: Cases

MooseMan said:
awesome ^_^ i was hoping it would b good, it looks great, did you get the carrying case thing with it?

yep it came with that... the fans are fairly quiet on it too which is good.

EricM said:
yep it came with that... the fans are fairly quiet on it too which is good.
yea i like qool n' quiet ;) is it heavy? thats once concern i had that i forgot 2 mention, and it is pretty big isn't it? lol. i am questioning alot but it's all good right ;)

MooseMan said:
yea i like qool n' quiet ;) is it heavy? thats once concern i had that i forgot 2 mention, and it is pretty big isn't it? lol. i am questioning alot but it's all good right ;)

nope it is not heavy at all.... its a huge case... but the aluminum makes it light. questions are always good to ask. this case is awesome. u wont be disappointed...

and if u do decide on getting this case heres a bit of a tip that i wish i woulda remembered when i was installing stuff in my case....
the pci card slots are screwless!!! i spend quite a long time taking off the bracket that holds the pci cards in place.... then i wondered where the screw to hold the card went... then i remembered it was screwless! all u have to do is open this hinge up put the card in and close the hinge overtop of the edge of the card

EricM said:
nope it is not heavy at all.... its a huge case... but the aluminum makes it light. questions are always good to ask. this case is awesome. u wont be disappointed...

and if u do decide on getting this case heres a bit of a tip that i wish i woulda remembered when i was installing stuff in my case....
the pci card slots are screwless!!! i spend quite a long time taking off the bracket that holds the pci cards in place.... then i wondered where the screw to hold the card went... then i remembered it was screwless! all u have to do is open this hinge up put the card in and close the hinge overtop of the edge of the card
lol good tip :p are the cd drives and hd's screwless as well? or just expansion slots? god i want my paycheck soon so i can spend it away!! :D

MooseMan said:
lol good tip :p are the cd drives and hd's screwless as well? or just expansion slots? god i want my paycheck soon so i can spend it away!! :D

its all screwless... all u need is to attatch the rails and slide everything in....but to slide such things as the cd-rom and floppy drives in u will have to remove the front pannel from the case.... this is where the instructions were a bit lacking, but hey what more can they say then remove the front pannel... at the bottom of the front of the case u can feel a gap inbetween the actual case and the front pannel... pull on that and on the inside of the case around the front bay area.... there are black pins that snap out which are connected to the front pannel... these have to snap all out in order for the front pannel to come off...if u give the pannel quite a bit of a tug it will come off but it takes a bit of time and is a bit tricky. i try to inch it off by getting a gap between the front pannel and the case and working from there.. its kinda hard to explain but once u get the case u will probably understand. becareful not to pull to hard because the front pannel is attached to wires that goes into the case for the LEDs, and power and reset switches... so u dont want to rip those off:p. heres the site for the case... which has some more specs and pics. http://www.nzxt.com/products/lexa/

lol yea i've been 2 the site. do the fans push alot of air? i've seen some reviews saying that the fans r kinda weak but they do have dust filters.... i have 1 blue 120mm thats 3-speed changable i might put in the back or something :)

hmmm the fans do the job for me.i am not sure of the exact cfm rating but if i were to guess its prob 25-40 because the stock fans operate at 1100rpm to keep them on the quiet side... but i am sure theres better fans out there such as those antec tri-cools... their are dust filters on the 2 120mm intake fans. what would look cool is if u changed the front intake fan for one that has a blue LED so the blue light would come out of the 2 air intakes at the front of the case.

ooohh! i can do that with my fan i have in my case right now! :D i am probably going 2 buy the case with my first paycheck, but i plan on buying a camera and 2GB SD card first (400 bucks total)

just thought i would put some updated pics on.

DSC01233.jpg

DSC01208.jpg

DSC01223.jpg

nice pics moore, some of the best taken yet! and i am talking camera quality wise lol, some people don't kno how 2 hold a camera or something >.> last pic woulda looked better without the flash tho looks good ^_^clean 2

Back
Top Bottom