Summer Jobs...

Ha, lol. No one really eats at a pizza joint these days. It's usually carryout or delivery. With me, it's usually always delivery. I work year round to pay my bills. Try working for a fast food place. They're really easy to get into and managers will pretty much hire anybody.

TRDCorolla said:
Ha, lol. No one really eats at a pizza joint these days. It's usually carryout or delivery. With me, it's usually always delivery. I work year round to pay my bills. Try working for a fast food place. They're really easy to get into and managers will pretty much hire anybody.

Yeah, because the minute people get a better job (which is everything outside of the food industry) they quit, so the manangers are always looking for people to replace them.

You'll most likely get hired but it's pretty tough.

boardordi3 said:
sigh... id love to do that... :(
yea, right now it's boring as hell though... i am just sitting here on the computer (with dual monitors ^^) and waiting 2 see if any1 will give me something 2 do... i almost feel guilty because i am getting paid but not doing anything...

EDIT: here are the logos

TCY2.jpg
the training center yorktown (actual base i'm at)

CG1.jpg
United States Coast Guard

DHS3.gif
and the U.S Department of Homeland Security :D (yes i am part of it, i had 2 fill out forms)

I haven't got a job yet, but have an application form for Coscos.

Only working in the stock room, but its £5.60 an hour, not bad, and its weekends/couple of evenings. I think I can cope with that, if I get asked for it.

There looking for people you see.

boardordi3 said:
hey mooseman, howd u land that job anyway?
Every year at my school 1 position for a network technition/helper with the comp people (IRM Department) is open. it's only avalible for students at my school. so me being the best in my school :p lol i got the position. pays $8.85 an hour :D the actual positions title is Computer Clerk ^_^

Back
Top Bottom