Admire.....

99nasha

Fully Optimized
I imagine most of you have heard of JCB, biggest digger company in the world

jcb%20logo.jpg

The owners a billionaire and heres his 4.5 litre V8 alpina BMW, dad had it leant to him today. We went for a spin :D

Photo-0042.jpg

It pulling off

http://www.zippyvideos.com/4529818375482586/video-0023/

we have a 525xi we got in september, its my moms, and shes a slow driver, but when my dad drives it... man, its fast..

Nice 5 series, even thought thats a amazing car, but if your a billionaire, why not the 7 series...anyhow its all cool, thats one hell of a car!

Damn, those 5 series are nice. But too gosh darn expensive if you ask me. We have a couple of people at work driving those new ones, not the Alpina model. US models probably don't have that option. I love their steptronic transmission. That thing goes fast.

Yeah we dont have alpina model here, but come on Ive seen 5 series on the streets, being driven my old people...Im not saying the car sucks, but god damnnn hes a billionaire, people who know cars, will know where I come from..Either he doesnt like cars much, or he doesnt wanna show off...

If I was a billionaire, the M5 or the M6 BMWs would be really nice. To me, it's more about performance than looks though. I would probably just buy an STI and build it from ground up spending another $80,000 on top of the $45,000 car, lol. 700HP street machine.

Back
Top Bottom