I need some Techno/Trance Music

Half Evil

Golden Master
Please help with some names of Artists or Song names. Preferably song names.

:D

Sorry, its a kinda vauge thread, but I dont know what to ask for. I mean I just hear stuff on SHOUTcast. So I dont know what I want exactly. Help!

Dunno about trance, dunno what that is, but IIO and Cascada are two good techno artists.

3 Favorites:
IIO - Kiss Me
IIO - Runaway
Cascada - Everytime We Touch

Paradox said:
Dunno about trance, dunno what that is, but IIO and Cascada are two good techno artists.

3 Favorites:
IIO - Kiss Me
IIO - Runaway
Cascada - Everytime We Touch

Hey man, now thats a good song. Still looking for the other two. About to try another site.

Hmmm try this songs
Im the Supervisor - Infected Mushroom
Adagio for strings - DJ tiesto
Coolio - Astrix (infected mushroom)

whoops.. its actually "Kiss You" by IIO. might be why you couldn't find it haha ^^;

also, yeah cascadas great, pretty much any of her songs are worth downloading

Their are many different types of Trance, multiple subgenres. The sounds vary from area to area.

Cascada is more of a pop song, trance song and happy hardcore having some fucked up child together.

Here is a good guide to electronic music, it will help teach ya more, + their's alot of good artists on here. You will also notice with the electronic and dance music scene you will be able to find many versions and remixes of songs. Vocal mix, instrumental mix, Club Mix, Radio Edit. And many remixes by many artists. Generally the general public wants the radio edit or origional mix :)

http://www.di.fm/edmguide/edmguide.html

Okay for some songs. These are what I have just bought, and are really good songs.
Beats at Rank-1 Dotcom - Rank 1
Ferry Corsten - Fire
4 Strings - Turn it around
Perasma - Swing 2 Harmony
Marcel Woods - Advanced
Dumonde - God Music
ATB - Ecstasy
Stunt - Raindrops

And the two most popular all times classics are "Darude - Sandstorm" and "Zombie Nation" (I think the actual song is "Zombie Nation - kencraft 400", however it is just refered to as "Zombie Nation"). However most trance fans would shoot you for playing either one of the songs.

Than the most popular DJ / Producer is DJ Tiesto. However everyone either loves him or hates him. Im in the middle, I like his stuff but he isnt the god that most people think he is.

And here's some other stuff I like, bit less recent.
Deep Dish - Say Hello
Lost Tribe - Gamemaster (One of the best damn songs ever IMO)
Darude - Out of Control (Ducks because of bullets)
Bruno Fergani - Trance of Love
Dirt Devils - Music is life
DJ Aligator - Secrets of the space

Well their's some of my stuff, I have bought copies of almost all the songs listed, however the older songs are almost impossible to come by on digital formats.

Back
Top Bottom