Would this computer be right for me

nyko02

Baseband Member
Ok i am looking for a computer that can run these games smoothe ( World OF Warcraft , Counterstrike , and other games ) i was browsing some sites looking around and ive been wanting to buy a new comp for a couple years but never could get the money for it. Computer here it is. please give me some feedback

its a good comp. just that gfx card, im not sure if it will run other games that your interested in. but it should run WoW and CS fine.

i would suggest getting atleast 1 gb of ram. and yes the gfx card is on the lower side. i would suggest getting a better one.

I find it hard to believe that is 400 bucks! That's a pretty good deal for that, just make sure it has expandability options (PCI-Express x 16 slot, suitable power supply, etc.)

Yes im going to uprgrade to 1gb maybe 2g ( if i can offord it ) and i have a ATI Radeon 9550 256mb for it

I'm guessing the 9550 is AGP? You can't use it, then, because the only slots this computer has available are PCI and PCI-Express x 16 (just checked).

Well you will need a PCI-E video card for it i recomend the 7600GT best bang for the buck

Back
Top Bottom