What The F^%)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a message from a freind that I know couldn't/wouldn't do anything like that. It had an attachment, I didn't download it but it might just be somthing going around. It said somthing about a picture too. I wouldn't blame him of anything yet because it could just be an AIM virus.

Nah, on his away message it says " Funny shit" and then has a link to the virus/trojan, watver the hell it is..Ohh well, my computer aint messed up, so im not mad..

Dev0115 said:
Nah, on his away message it says " Funny shit" and then has a link to the virus/trojan, watver the hell it is..Ohh well, my computer aint messed up, so im not mad..
Same here i dont use aim anyways :p

dammit, i was just about to say that isnt it odd that when you make a thread about another person that person never looks at the thread.

For the records. I have had the link up as my away message on aim, not forcing or pressuring anyone to run it, but just let it sit there while I was at soccer. Run it at your own will.

And for all of you going crazy, all you did was help me test my reverse connection ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom