Gallery: Cases

the only major downside i see to that case is the cheap aluminum they use. Good cases have steel, heavy but the best.

PC.jpg

CASE.jpg

Ehh ehh?

slayer322 said:
the only major downside i see to that case is the cheap aluminum they use. Good cases have steel, heavy but the best.

Actually, aluminum is better than steel. Its strong, yet light. Lian Li's high end cases are ONLY aluminum. Aluminum is expensive though.

How strong does a case need to be? Its not like you are going to throw it out a window or beat the living crap out of it. Aluminum is so much lighter. I like it so much more. Its just has a better look to it too.

Steel cases dont seem to rattle, have the screw holes strip easy or have rivets that get loose.

There also alot easier to paint than the aluminum cases because of the somewhat coarse texture of the metal.

aluminum cases are easier to mod and cut holes in. Aluminum doesnt rattle. You are just buying cheap aluminum cases with horrible build quality. And the screw holes should be steel.

Aluminum has always been the way to go, other than Lexan or Acrylic, for modding purposes. Steel is simply too thick and just ends up eating your drill heads or whatever you use the cut through it.

ownage said:
aluminum cases are easier to mod and cut holes in. Aluminum doesnt rattle. You are just buying cheap aluminum cases with horrible build quality. And the screw holes should be steel.

not too many cases are aluminum with steel screw wholes?

They are better for modding, but steel is much better if your not going mod.

EricM said:
Its awesome! It has good cooling... 3 x 120mm fans and 1 80mm fan with another space for another 80mm fan at the bottom. Its really well made, and NZXTs customer service is good. I would definately recommend this case:D.
awesome ^_^ i was hoping it would b good, it looks great, did you get the carrying case thing with it?

Back
Top Bottom