What The F^%)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dev0115 said:
Hey, anyone who has Marxsoccer on aim, dont trust him..I dont have him on my buddy list, but weve talked once or twice..So today he imed me, and sent me a file via aim, called "corona" so Im thinking ohh prooly a funny advertise, next thing you know it, avg is going crazy telling me its a virus....WTF are u trying to do Mark.!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEWARE

dude, i would be upset to but to make shure it was infact a member, i would have PM'd him to confirm...usually a thread like this will result in a flaming. if infact this thread gets ugly it will be locked.

It was his aim, so I know it was him, but now Im thinking if it was him, or someone got his password..And hmm Seti, good info..But then again, u havent been here for some time..

Yeah no problem man, this is the main reason I made it, just to warn you guys.. I dont care, dont have anything against him after this, just wondering why....

mark thorpe said:
umm, proof to back that up please seti, this could be someone impersonating him or something.

you cant just come here after several months after 'leaving' and make accusations like that without evidence to back it up.

He's been talking about it at my place.
http://computervitals.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5355
I think it's either a really bizzare coincedence or there's some thing to it.

Ive talked to him before, and I dont have that on my list. Sounds like you got hit by a fraud.

But then again, with what Seti was sayin....... I dont know what to think. Doesnt seem like he would do something like that tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom