What The F^%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

G35x

Golden Master
Hey, anyone who has Marxsoccer on aim, dont trust him..I dont have him on my buddy list, but weve talked once or twice..So today he imed me, and sent me a file via aim, called "corona" so Im thinking ohh prooly a funny advertise, next thing you know it, avg is going crazy telling me its a virus....WTF are u trying to do Mark.!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEWARE

Thanks for the heads up... but could it be an imposter? Someone trying to frame him? Possibility... you don't really know for sure that it's him... would he really do something like that?

Hmm who knows, just want to warn people...I would im him back, but like I said I never added him..All I got was the accept screen, and Im like yeah, I know him...and then bamm its like backdoor trojan, and all this other crap...Who knows whats going on.

yeah, i don't think a real member would do that. real meaning like a member who is on here a lot. unless it was one of his friends or he just wants to be banned.

Well he cant be ban for sending me something on aim, because then tons of people would say that to get peoepl ban..Im only saying it , cause it really happend, even though i really have no proof :(...

marx has been working on a trojan. All he needed to do was figure out a delivery package. That's all you get...

umm, proof to back that up please seti, this could be someone impersonating him or something.

you cant just come here after several months after 'leaving' and make accusations like that without evidence to back it up.

He sent me the same thing via aim. I tried to open it but nothing happened so I deleted it.

I have AVG and about 100 Anti programs. So if he planted somthing I will find it.

Setti are you saying it was fine what Marx did?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom