who has a psp??!!

i have a dead pixel in the top left where you cant really see it which is ok. theres just so much more you can do on the psp. homebrew!!!

I have a DS Lite and I much prefer it over the PSP. The PSP is still a gaming device regardless of how many features Sony shoves in it. If I wanted to go on the internet, I would go on my PC, not the PSP seeing how it only works when you are connected to WiFi. I am not paying massive amount of money for music storage eather because if I wanted to listen to music and watch videos without playing games, I would have gotten the Vision: M.

Also, the DS Lite has extensions that can be bought to have features similar to the PSP. You can get a Play-yan to play music and video. And there are many others. Nintendo is also realeasing an extension for the DS to have the Opera internet browser.

This is just my opinion, but I think the DS games are much better then the PSP. Most PSP games are ported from PS2 so that gives me no reason to play them considering I have a PS2.

Plus, you can play WiFi games at all McDonalds around the world :D

you can play games online with the psp (not all games). the ds is full of add ons where as the psp actually has it all built in. i do agree with the games though (ds still suck games wise, im agreeing about the ported ps2 to psp games) so i hope some new ones come out on the psp soon (which are decent).

The only game that looks good on PSP is Lumines and Lemmings. The rest I can get on a PS2 so there is no point.

DS has much bett games IMO

I have a DS and I can't wait to get the DS lite (I'm holding to see if they come out w/more colors) I like it just for the fact that it is so innovative that it gets its own DS-specific games. I think the DS is perfect for its target market of non-serious gamers who just want something new & fun. for the rest of you, the PSP is probably better

YoTank Girl said:
I have a DS and I can't wait to get the DS lite (I'm holding to see if they come out w/more colors) I like it just for the fact that it is so innovative that it gets its own DS-specific games. I think the DS is perfect for its target market of non-serious gamers who just want something new & fun. for the rest of you, the PSP is probably better
i completely agree, well said :D i know the ds has its own games which is good but the games are poor (just my taste).

A New Exploit Has Been Found. Its To Do With Kernal Access. Found On The 27th Of June. This Could Mean Fws Above 2.0 May Be Able To Downgrade And/or Have Full Access To All Homebrew!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom