I Hate Needles.

Errrm. Needles used to hurt for me. But its just a little sharp pain for one second? so why not get it done :)

i dont mind the smallish injections you get at school (tb and all that). if i had to have anything more then id probs run away lol.

No one likes needles.. :p

I had to have a blood test recently, and it gave me alot of confidence that the guy before me caused a massive delay because he bled alot more than supposed to and passed out.

We in the waiting room saw people running about with fans, etc...

It went alright though. As long as the doctor/nurse or whatever is careful enough, you shouldn't have any damage or loss of blood due to it. But I guess anyone can slip, etc if peopel are really scared and shaking, etc, which causes more harm in the long run.

If you stay still etc, theres alot less that can go wrong.

Just close your eyes is all I can say.

I have to give blood samples three time a year, nowadays there's no drawing back a plunger, they flick a lever, & vacuum does the rest, in around two seconds the cylinder is full of dark red blood, I have two lots taken each time, I don't particularly like having it done, but it has to be done for the rest of my life, so I have to accept it!

In the Air Force, they were keeling over in droves when we got our first innoculations.

Dont like them much myseld, but you fell on the carpet lol...you mustve got a lot of shots.

needles <3

nah i really don't mind them. when i was little i had to get 5 shots in one arm so i could get into pre-K disease free

I didnt mind the injection (but i woulda been happier without it) it was just all the blood, fainting and feeling sick afterwards!

Man, you guys are CHICKEN!!!!!! I had IV's stuck in me before. One session, they poke me 7 times before finally getting it into my veins!!!!!!!! Now that hurt. IV needles are a lot thicker than needles use for blood test and such. The third time they poked me, they thought they had it in there. But it didn't. Water was being trasferred to surrounding muscle tissues instead swelling up my skin!!!! I had a huge bulge on my upper arm (all liquid inside). They took the stupid IV out and did again and again....

Back
Top Bottom