World Cup!!

lol man that idea is very tempting, never been to the Isle of Wight, despite wanting to on many occasions.

Especially the hot weather and Old Grouse!!

GlasseyeUK said:
lol man that idea is very tempting, never been to the Isle of Wight, despite wanting to on many occasions.
Go mad then, we sasannachs aren't that bad, or you a puir wee Scot wi' nae money, as usual, & canna afford th' air fare doon? [like the accent?]

Naah, jk, :D some of my best friends are Scots, PM me sometime.

Brookfield said:
Me? I've got a bad feeling :( about England's next match, Saturday isn't it?

Were going to get our arses kicked sooner or later, better if we get it over an done with

England are playing so bady. If they do get the the final, they dont even deserve to win

Brookfield said:
Go mad then, we sasannachs aren't that bad, or you a puir wee Scot wi' nae money, as usual, & canna afford th' air fare doon? [like the accent?]

Naah, jk, :D some of my best friends are Scots, PM me sometime.

Lol not a scot, and could afford the airfare, my problem as usual is pure time related. Check your pms

99nasha said:
Were going to get our arses kicked sooner or later, better if we get it over an done with

England are playing so bady. If they do get the the final, they dont even deserve to win
My attention will be roused if thy get to the final, but they won't win it, they haven't won it in forty years, then they had a strong team, whoever attempted a goal in those days,they didn't chuck up with nerves, they were MEN then!

alright, sheesh here we go

Brazil v. Ghana
okay, blatantly, i thought that Ghana was beating Brazil, but Brazil just happened to be winning, there were so many amazing things that Brazil did, like that insane save in around 60 i believe... overall tho, good match, Brazil was gonna win, but it was pretty cool.

France v. Spain,
saw up to Spain's first goal (penalty kick) then got bored, and went out and got a game going

GlasseyeUK said:
Yeah its on Saturday at 4pm (GMT)

I am hoping the weather is going to be good enough to take the tv outside, have a few mates round, a few beers, and some jerk chicken and rice & peas and it will be good!!!!
funny, cause that's exactly what I was eating during englands last match, and it was a great way to watch a game!.

Back
Top Bottom