sharper image cooler

I haven't seen that before either, but from the look of it, it probably would work.

If you have a fan near you, it cools you down. This is done the same type of way as a Heatsink/fan, so it may collect more.

Think of it maybe in this way. If you wear socks, you feel warmer throughout your whole body.

hmmm says it doesnt work in high humidity places would...hmmm i want to say would "my city" be ok, but security issue, well i do live on the east coast...idk...we had like over 90% humidity yesterday...so maybe it wouldnt work.

Actually I have. It is not worth it at all. My dad got it for my mom for mothers day, she didn't like it. It is soo big and you won't like it around your neck. And it doesnt' cool you all that well.

16 pounds?

and where do you live?

do you think that the climate of where you live may change the results?

and hacking newegg, could u get me a pci slot fan, some 80mm high power low sound fans, um, a new socket A heatsink, best you can find, and, another 512 ram sitck?

and i wouldnt mind a Palm T/X while you are at it...

crap almost forgot, linksys wifi router, and a wifi card for my palm zire 72, and a zonet bluetooth dongle...this is all free right?

Voodoo Child said:
16 pounds?

and where do you live?

do you think that the climate of where you live may change the results?

and hacking newegg, could u get me a pci slot fan, some 80mm high power low sound fans, um, a new socket A heatsink, best you can find, and, another 512 ram sitck?

and i wouldnt mind a Palm T/X while you are at it...

crap almost forgot, linksys wifi router, and a wifi card for my palm zire 72, and a zonet bluetooth dongle...this is all free right?

Who in this thread said anything about hacking newegg :rolleyes: Dont know whats going on, and I dont think it would work great, but it would cool you down a bit...

Back
Top Bottom