Your social life

for me, most people dont know that computers are liek my life. but when im at a store that sells computers or soemthing with my friends and the computer is locked, i will reboot in safe mode and get on admin. and make an accoutn with no password and boom, i have access to the computer, as arrizx mentioned aerlier. i jst do little stuff to impress my friends, and they think its cool. i am definately not know as a compuer geek by most people, although i really am.

Im know as the haxx0r around school to. I got expelled for a day for messing around with the system yet again

my account got disabled several times @ school just for having a few mp3s on it lol, let alone hacking into the system. the tech dude is a right d**k head. as for my social life... it has mainly been school, pcs and chilling with mates.

ArrizX said:
Im opening about knowing stuff about computers. Im a known ''hacker'' around school, because I can get into the windows admin account by rebooting and safemode and all that.

Yeah, because of that I can hack :p

Oh well, whatever.

We have very secure admin passwords on our computers, but their all the same :)

Well, I am known as a hacker around the school. Everyone knows that I had full access to school computers, with local administrator and the ability to completly control any PC on the SCHOOL (Not board) network.

However I did a bit more stuff, like cracking the new admin passwords with big rainbow tables (Almost a terabyte). I also now have network administrator rights, as I can view every drive inside the IT server.

And Social life is going shit, more friends are leaving my school. And love life is going shit too, but I think it's going to get alot better soon.

Back
Top Bottom