AMD Price Drop!

Im sorry Power, i actually heard about the price drop the other day after one of you guys posted something about it, then today i found the pricelist and sorta fell off the back of my chair lol....once again, my deppest regards in any offense taken....

Matt

The Power said:
Shut up everyone. It pisses me off when everyone takes credit while I was the original poster of it.

Now now, be nice. Instead of being all bitchy over non-existent copyrights, just advise the newcomer to use our forum's handy-dandy search feature instead. ;)

Dont apologize, he had no right to say that.

But yeah, thanks for the refresher for the info.

mayorredbeard said:
haha back off everyone it's his post :p. honestly this must be like the third or fourth time i've seen a thread started regarding these price drops.

even though this is like the 3rd time this information has been posted, its obviously news to some of us. So i've taken the liberty of posting the intel price cuts that will be taking place on july 23rd:

* Pentium D 960: from US$530 to US$316
* Pentium D 950: from US$316 to US$224
* Pentium D 920: from US$209 to US$178
* Pentium D 820: from US$209 to US$113
* Pentium 4 661: from US$401 to US$183
* Pentium 4 541: from US$218 to US$84
* Celeron 346: from US$89 to US$69.

Edit: Hehe to be honest i just wnated five hundred and fifty five posts :p

Yup, the same day that Core 2 Duo is launched, those processors will all become cheaper. However, you forgot about the Pentium D 805. :D It'll be $93.

Any day, any year, any computer... Wait for the conroe. If you can pre-order one before it comes out, I would suggest it. Because the computer retailers WILL be sold out in a matter of a couple of hours.

How much better are those new processors going to be anyways? I havn't really looked into it but are they really that much better to notice differences when u run highend applications?

They don't list price cuts for the X2 Toledo-core processors.. does that mean the prices for them stay the same?

Yup. They're relatively new, so the market for them hasn't broadened enough for price cuts. Either way, I would rather wait for August to arrive and get the Core 2 Duo Mobile instead. Powered by the Merom core, and 100% ownage. :D

Back
Top Bottom