Your social life

joxley1990 said:
I would love to blabble about computers all day, but I would end up getting punched!
Can you drink legally in England at your age?

How old are you?

I dont hvae a life.

Ha.. Well, actually............

I snowboard alot, I really like to ride an ATV (quad), I work at a gym, and sometimes work out. I swim, in Lake Chelan, its The Lake. I mean best of the best :D

I hang with friends, and well.. Thats about it I suppose.

You wouldnt want to belive mine.. easyer works.. Lazy Hidden Nerd

See, At school I know alot of girls that we always have these staring contest. Like I look at her than I look away but than she looks at me. So I get this becuase NO one know im a Computer Geek. Lol So my life is a hidden. Now I have friends, but Im just to lazy to go over there and hang with them. IDK I can but I want to be on the computer lol.1 :eek:

BTW Sometimes I go out!. Next friday im going to see a movie with my friend angelo :D Than where going to though rocks at cars from the Trees

see, my best friends know im really smart, and really good with computers, but overall, i just play dumb :cool:

boardordi3 said:
see, my best friends know im really smart, and really good with computers, but overall, i just play dumb :cool:
Yea, 2 girls know im smart. and one gangster Friend knows Im smart with computers

neodude112320 said:
I have the same problem ,if only they knew.... :rolleyes:
I dont really hide that from my friends most of them know that im smart in computers, they arent your friends if they push you away if you tell them that.

NeXuS said:
I dont really hide that from my friends most of them know that im smart in computers, they arent your friends if they push you away if you tell them that.

Yeah, I agree.

Im opening about knowing stuff about computers. Im a known ''hacker'' around school, because I can get into the windows admin account by rebooting and safemode and all that.

Yeah, because of that I can hack :p

Oh well, whatever.

X800 said:
You wouldnt want to belive mine.. easyer works.. Lazy Hidden Nerd

See, At school I know alot of girls that we always have these staring contest. Like I look at her than I look away but than she looks at me. So I get this becuase NO one know im a Computer Geek. Lol So my life is a hidden. Now I have friends, but Im just to lazy to go over there and hang with them. IDK I can but I want to be on the computer lol.1 :eek:

BTW Sometimes I go out!. Next friday im going to see a movie with my friend angelo :D Than where going to though rocks at cars from the Trees

Sounds like fun dude lol

t was aggressive skating until they broke

I aggressive skate to !!! not much any more but since its summer im going to get back into it :)

Back
Top Bottom