Nintendo DS Picks Opera for Browser

doesnt say anywhere about wii

DailyTech, June 24, 2006 -- DailyTech previously reported that Nintendo had selected Opera as the browser of choice for its Wii gaming console. Opera Software has announced that it has set a July 24th launch date for the browser on the Nintendo DS platform in Japan. When the browser launches in Japan, it will be priced at around 3,800 yen or about US$33.

i have wifi places every, at my church, at my local ymca, at every mcdonalds, one at wendys, panera, and other places too. I think I found one at a body shop but the connection was weak so it could have been somewhere else.

john123 said:
doesnt say anywhere about wii

DailyTech, June 24, 2006 -- DailyTech previously reported that Nintendo had selected Opera as the browser of choice for its [wii]>> Wii <<[wii] gaming console.

Personal preference of course. Opera isn't bad and has great features, but requires the novice user to really tinker and search around because of the different interface.

Yeah, but I wouldnt call myself a novice at it.. I dont think :p

And im thourighly happy with it. Im just glad they stopped giving out free browsers with ads, making you purchase the one with no ads. Now they just kinda let you have it, and let you buy the customer service and such.

Not to mention some features such as the speaking thing is easy to find, as with FF I imagion it takes some searching to find something like that.

Anyways, great brower none the less, no matter who looks at it, very solid.

Sheesh, I sound like an advertisment, I better stop :p

I still prefer Mozilla Firefox. It's basic, simple and secure. It's also easily tweaked and modified, which is something that I personally prefer.

Back
Top Bottom