Im goin' to my grandparents...........

Well im goin' to my grandparents in 30 minutes and im sooooo exited.....

Current living rrangements (parents house):

I have 2 wake up at 8:00 to start homeschool (yes i get homeschooled)
I have either wheatbix,cornflakes or rice bubble for breakfast
Everynight we have dinner that has something to do with Rice,polenta,salad or pasta.And i hate all of those exept pasta. And i have to eat everythging that is on my plate.
I have to go to bed at 9:00
Our tv is only 51 cm.

Nan and pops house:

I can sleep in however long i want!
No schoolwork!
I have bacon and eggs or something gourmet for breakfast
it is always something different for dinner
I get to stay up however long i want
And i they have 2 huge TV's (when i get there i will post tv sizes) And one of them i get to watch anything i want,they also have Austar (cable tv) 66 chanels.I can go on their computer when ever i like to.

1.6 Ghz,256mb ram,onboard 64mb RAM,17" lcd monitor,windows XP,40 gb hdd.But the internet connection is 28.8 Kbps.

I can also ride my bike where ever i want,there house is huge,its only 2 years old.Their dog is a border collie cross kelpie.

Im soooo exited im staying there for 2 weeks to!!!!!!

No just its now the school holidays and im staying there for 2 weeks to relax and also to teach my grandparents hot to use There new computer.

sweet, outta be fun, im leavin to go to michigan for a week or so to relax and go wakeboarding and jetskin, cant wait, have a good time!

boardordi3 said:
sweet, outta be fun, im leavin to go to michigan for a week or so to relax and go wakeboarding and jetskin, cant wait, have a good time!
Where at in Michigan are you going to be?

Back
Top Bottom