Your social life

99nasha

Fully Optimized
Ok...As soon as people see any of us good with a PC they automatically think GEEEKK!!!

But I know everyone (well most) have a life beyond PC's on this forum. Tell us about it!

I glide, ride motocross. I go out every friday to have a drink with my mates, (spend saturday recovering) And i really enjoyed school :( But now ive left, rather depressing

And at long last I have a girlfriend, after a long dry spell. Lifes stretched ahead of me now, I have a motorbike, I have a job, I have a girlfriend.

Lifes good :)

i go fishing, ive got my car, ive got a girlfriend, and i like going down the pub with mates.. thats about it..

i like gigs too, download was cool, ive got tickets to disturbed, and me and my mate have just bought tickets to see Keane in october.

just finished all my college work, so thatll shut up the **kind people** at college, and back to work next week.. happy with my job :)

1.Job-Little Ceazars
2.Paintball :)
3.COMPUTER GAMING
4.Sleep
5.Mall
6.I dont have a Girl Friend any more o well lol

I am a DJ but I rarely mix out, as all the party's around here are shady and I dont feel like loosing all my gear. Waiting till 19 to do clubs.

I spent waaay too much time hanging out and not doing work this year at school. Have a small group of close friends, and talk to alot more. Starting to hang out with alot more gay people :)

This weekend I went to the huge pride week (Which is just a big party). I am also going camping in about two weeks. I enjoy having a drink or two most of the time, and sometimes have a bit too many. The party I was at had over a quarter million people, so it was fun.

Finally have a BF for the first time in months as well. And congrads on your GF nasha, it's harder for us to find them :)

My friends and I always meet up several times a week to have a huge LAN party :D

It's really fun :p

lets see, I paintball, i ride motocross, I play x360, i swim, i lift weights....i dunno thats about it.

i play lacrosse, soccer, and hockey, i also snowboard, wakeboard, surf, kiteboard, etc..

i have a girlfriend, like to think i'm pretty popular at school, i hang out with friends most of my day, but when im not with friends, im on computers

all i do besides do stuff with computers is skateboard. by the way i act, most people are surprised when they find out im good with computers. im pretty popular at school i guess.

I go to parties with friends, and we have big airsoft wars :)
I go golfing a lot lolz, even though i'm 15 it's soo hard to get a job around here :(

Back
Top Bottom