Everyone Please read my thread when you have a chance

untappedsource

Beta member
Hello everyone. It is nice to make all of your aquaitances. I realize that I am brand new to this forum, but I hope that you will still message me if you have any interest in the laptops that I am selling. If you have any need for anything else that your looking for a really good deal on, please message me and I will see if I can help. If you have any trepidation over doing business with me then I can say that I have a confirmed and verified PayPal business account. A couple of things to keep in mind, I really only ship to buyers within the USA, I would only ship to buyers outside the USA if they are patient and fully understand that shipping would take longer. Even though I am brand new here I hope that I can build trust within the forum little by little. Here is what I currently am trying to clear out:

1. IBM ThinkPad 800MHz Pentium III 128MB/20GB CD-ROM Notebook Computer
Specifications:
Display: 14-inch TFT
Processor: 800MHz Pentium III
System memory: 128MB
Hard drive: 20GB
Optical drive: CD-ROM
Modem: 56K
Operating system: Windows 2000
This high-quality item has been factory reconditioned. Price :$520.00

(I'm going to go ahead and write in now that I can send you pictures through email, I've been trying to put the images in here and I can't figure out how to, it's no problem for me to email you the pics I have for any of these though, that's simple browse and insert this way I can't understand, excuse my ignorance)

#2.Averatec 5500 Notebook
Averatec 5500 Notebook, Mobile AMD Sempron 2600+, 256MB, 40GB, DVD/CDRW Combo Drive,4-in-1 Media Card Reader, 15" XGA TFT, 802.11g Wireless,XP Home Refurbished with 90 Day Warranty
Price: $586.00

#3. IBM R31 1.13GHz Pentium III 256MB/30GB DVD Laptop Computer
Specifications:
Display: 14.1-in. TFT
Processor: 1.13GHz Pentium III
System memory: 256MB
Hard drive: 30GB
Optical drive: DVD-ROM
Sound: integrated speakers
Modem: 56K
NIC: 10/100
Operating system: Windows 2000
This high-quality item has been factory reconditioned.
Price: $577.00

#4.Used Dell Latitiude C640 1.8GHz Pentium 4 256MB/20GB CD-ROM Laptop Computer
Specifications:
Display: 14.1-inch TFT LCD
Processor: 1.8GHz Pentium 4
Operating system: Windows XP
This laptop is 'Off-Lease' and has signs of some wear and may have cosmetic blemishes. It has been tested, refurbished, and is in good working condition.
Price:$556.00

Once again I realize it is difficult to trust someone who makes their first post in the buy/sell forum but I assure you I am a very serious and reliable seller who has no ill intention towards anyone. Like I said I have a confirmed and verified PayPal Business account and very reliable shipping. Please Message me if you have any interest in these laptops or if there is anything else you need or happen to be looking for at a discount. I look forward to your replies.

I'm really confused, I posted in the SELL, or trade forum, I found this section and decided to post in it because it says this is the SELL or trade forum. I am not intentionally spamming, I sincerely do not understand how posting items that I am selling in the section of this site that says FOR SALE/ trade. Please explain what I am missing, if this is an exclusive club, where you can't post unless invited I was not aware, I do apologize to any administrator if you consider this spam, but I honestly had no bad intention when I posted in the FOR SELL/trade forum.

Used Dell Latitiude C640 1.8GHz Pentium 4 256MB/20GB CD-ROM Laptop Computer
Specifications:
Display: 14.1-inch TFT LCD
Processor: 1.8GHz Pentium 4
Operating system: Windows XP
This laptop is 'Off-Lease' and has signs of some wear and may have cosmetic blemishes. It has been tested, refurbished, and is in good working condition.
Price:$556.00

Nice, what is the battery like?

Battery still holds a nice charge, but not as long as when new ofcourse, but ofcourse I'd give you 30 days to try it out and make sure it is to your liking. PM me if your intersted.

JP198780 said:

Not, at all. No exception - he wants to sell some laptops, so he posted in the For Sale/Trade section - oh yeah, must be spam.. :rolleyes:

If you were in the UK, I would proberly take one off your hands.

untappedsource said:
I'm really confused, I posted in the SELL, or trade forum, I found this section and decided to post in it because it says this is the SELL or trade forum. I am not intentionally spamming, I sincerely do not understand how posting items that I am selling in the section of this site that says FOR SALE/ trade. Please explain what I am missing, if this is an exclusive club, where you can't post unless invited I was not aware, I do apologize to any administrator if you consider this spam, but I honestly had no bad intention when I posted in the FOR SELL/trade forum.

Dont worry mate, you haven't done anything wrong - you seem legit!

No offence or anything, why pay 5xx for something used when you can get something BETTER new for the same price.

Back
Top Bottom