New job at USCG

MooseMan1

Fully Optimized
hey CF! i am on my second day at the United States Coast Gaurd (USCG)! I got the job a few weeks ago before my school let out (june 16th) and my first day was yesterday :D i think it's great so far, 8 hour day with 30 min lunch. plus i have access to everything on the base :eek: lol, and a account on the computers obviously hehe. it's a tech job, i'm working in the IRM division (tech support basically). it's been slow so far but it looks like it's going 2 get fun once more people get back (half are out of the office for the week) :) :D :p

Sweet dude congratualtions
hmm the Coast Guard can you hook me up with information abotu sea doos like getting my licensce for one? Or I hear that there is a class you can take and after you take it you get it Do you know what i mean?

lol i don't think i'd be able 2 do that :p i fix computers and work on the network i don't mess with confidential stuff :p plus i'd be put in jail if i did know and relased any lol

lol ya I was kidding, but if you work with computers wouldnt they have to give you access to everything on it?

GreatHype said:
lol ya I was kidding, but if you work with computers wouldnt they have to give you access to everything on it?
i don't have admin access, but i can do hardware and networking stuff. as far as installing goes, they might give me more permissions later, but not for now :p

thanks david! :D actually i just got more acess like disabling, enableing, resetting accounts, full access to my workstation ^_^

Back
Top Bottom