What did you do today?

Well, yesterday morning, I went to bed at 5AM, so I woke up today at 2:30, then..ate some lunch, tidied my room, now im on the computer until 5:15, then Ill get ready for work, I will work from 6 until 9/10, depending on how busy we are - then I will come home with lots of sweets and drinks, thenn..do a nighter :D

yesterday i woke up at 8 eastern time, went to school for 9:00. at school we basically did nothing, teacher told me to do music for school dance, um...had a pizza party, watched "pink panther" watched italy-australia soccer game (well actually i was screwing up the school comps while they were watching soccer), and went home. had guitar lesson, then downloaded some songs for school dance, went to sleep.

Voodoo Child said:
woke up, damn i cant remember.

gamecube, LOTR ROTK

palm zire 72

o ya, KFC, those bowls, chicken cheese corn M.P. gravy. and such, it was very good for a thing in a bowl, very portable, watched ferris buellers day off, did 60 sit ups, nothign eventful.

for lunch, toast, mozeralla, sliced chicken, miracle whip, potato chips, i took a pic of it, it was very good, i may upload the pic later...

BH, PIC, 1src...

i did something else i cant remember...

mmmm.those bowls are great.

Today I woke up at 10:45. My goal is to get it down to 9:30 :)

I got ahold of stargate seasons 1 to 6, and SGA seasons 1 to 2, erm the total file size was kinda large as well. About 60 GIGs. and I got a extra 21 GIGs or so to DL more. For 7-9 :)

I want to watch them ALL, i've seen all teh way up to episode 9 in season 1,

They are 20 in a season, each one is 40 mins long. Thats a total of 11 seasons. Thats 147 hours or so of video time :) Hehe um i'm going be busy :)

Today was a cool day. Got up at 9:30 sat on the computer untill about 10:30. Called some people to come over and watch the brazil game. Went and actually played some soccer, went to mcdonalds after playing soccer and now here I am.

Sounds good man! I need to get out with the football

Busy day tomorrow...Hair appointment, driving lesson and then off to get plastered for my friends leaving party whos moving to the US

Back
Top Bottom