How did you...

worked in a bakery for 16 months on 4.75 an hour ($11)

Kept me going, and built my PC for me

i started a job at blue bell creameries today....but i have this computer cause my parents got it for my b day a few years back....they give used to give me a little money a week for eating out with my friends etc.

I'm technical admin of my dads small buisness... i get free rent and food and $20 a week :D

I fix computers around, do a lot of odd jobs rofl. It's hard getting a job around where i live, even though i'm 15. In a few months though i'll be 16 so i'll be able to find a job a lot easier :)

GreatHype said:
I have a paper route and get like 30 bucks a month, its horrible, but I dont really feel like doing anything else. I sent in an application for clancys deli, my sister works there and she gets like 150 a week, I'd love to get that much. I'd bury myself in paintballs.
Oh, very adult, but then, for a 14 year old who's profile says you like poop, w-e-e-e-l-l-l.

I am broke as you can't imagine. I am selling locally a screen without base for 10 bucks and the other with a base for 20. I am selling multiple copies of Pentour CD, 15 bucks each.

I am also going to spread PCTM by posting the ad for the home service....15 bucks/HR

I got the thing about people being rich here, because of your computers, houses, cars, etc. Maybe not rich, but you don't really have any worry about money.

LMAO, Its called money management. If you know how to manage your money you can do anything, if you know how to spend it you can make it earn for you. I highly doubt there isn't very many poeple here without money worries. Me my PC comes from a lot of hard work, and a lot of conving talking with my folks. I do make more then the avg teenager, but I see very little of the moeny itself because I normally toss it away. Just because we have "nice" things don't mean we don't have money worries.

Back
Top Bottom