What is a good gaming keyboard?

The Power

Daemon Poster
I don't want the Saitek one because it does not have media buttons or the G15 since it is way too expensive.

Any other good ones that you guys have tested or heard good reviews about? Thanks

G15 is the only way to go, It isn't that expensive dude...
But if you really want a different one, Search Newegg for one :D

you could look at z-boards, but they really butcher those to a point where you can't even tell that you can word process with it.

g15 pwns all. I have that keyboard myself. I went from a gateway stock, to the saitek backlit (not see-through keys though), and then to the g15. The saitek has a better feel on the keys, but the g15 is by far more better, with an lcd, although they make g15's without them. The g15 also has more macro keys, has a better backlit system, has better keys, and the paint doens't wear off like the saitek did. I had the saitek for 2 weeks before I got the g15. The g15 is definitely better. I love it. Everytime I play cs:s on it, it's a dream. The saitek's keys feel better on my fingers, but the g15 is up there, and it's a close call hindeed. So g15 all the way. And yeah, I got the g15 for $35 on ebay, so you can find it cheaper than retail. Just like the saitek. The commander pro with the saitek is unncessary because it's way out there, whereas the g15's macro's keys are right there.

I find a normal keyboard to be more than good enough for everything. As kchi55 said, u could look at z-boards, they have some pretty nice stuff. And u could just save some money if u want the G15, it's not that expensive and from what I've heard it's one of the best keyboards there is.

Back
Top Bottom