What did you do today?

Well.... woke up around 11. Got out of bed at 12. Went on AIM, talked to some people, went over to a friends house to go swimming with two hot girls, went to taco bell came home played some cs and now here I am

EDIT: Oh and about 15minutes ago I walked to 7-11 and got a slurpee and some peach rings

The Amish Kid said:
Well.... woke up around 11. Got out of bed at 12. Went on AIM, talked to some people, went over to a friends house to go swimming with two hot girls, went to taco bell came home played some cs and now here I am

EDIT: Oh and about 15minutes ago I walked to 7-11 and got a slurpee and some peach rings

ohhh slurpee and peach rings o_O sooo good and hot girls too, but slurpee and peach rings sooo good

woke up in New York City, 3 hour drive home, got my new mac that was waiting for me on the front pourch...that's about it.

Woke up around 8 AM

Driving school from 10-12.

The computer time(games, chat, etc)

Work (4-10 PM)

Voodoo Child said:
woke up, damn i cant remember.

gamecube, LOTR ROTK

palm zire 72

o ya, KFC, those bowls, chicken cheese corn M.P. gravy. and such, it was very good for a thing in a bowl, very portable, watched ferris buellers day off, did 60 sit ups, nothign eventful.

for lunch, toast, mozeralla, sliced chicken, miracle whip, potato chips, i took a pic of it, it was very good, i may upload the pic later...

BH, PIC, 1src...

i did something else i cant remember...

I love those KFC bowls!

Woke up at 6:30, went to school, got home at 12:40, went to McDonalds (CURSE YOU FATHER FOR MAKING ME EAT DEVIL FOOD!), went to FYE (godly music store) Bought a copy of Stratovarius - Dreamspace! w0000t. Came home, started watching anime (Naruto to be specific), stopped watching, got on CF and here I am now.

Was up all night from last night, playing Elder Scrolls 4, then i went to bed at 11:20 am, kept getting called non stop by my ex, couldnt sleep, finally told her to stop calling and got an hour of sleep, got called again and gave up. Got up at 3 pm, called my friend Julianne, talked to her for an hour, then three wayed cory and my ex for 2 hours, then my ex got off, talked 30 min, then juliannes phone messed up, and im like.. well.. im gonna go to sleep talk to you later (at cory) then julianne called me back lmao, so we talked another 2 hours her phone died, and shes gonna call me in 30 minutes to talk another hour cuz theres nothing else to do lmao

i spent my day on the phone. now. time to play oblivion until i get called, then after phone call, more oblivion until 11 am.

repeat

yesterday i got up, switched on pc. went on cf and msn. then watched footi and chilled on psp all night. i am planning to do the same today :D

mark thorpe said:
then watched a VERY boring game of footie between switzerland and ukraine

Ugh, you watched that too? Horrid, horrid game. Neither side looked like they even wanted to win.

Yesterday, I did the usual; drank, smoked, watched football, got some money, had an argument with a mate.

Today, drink, smoke, go to College to pick up my qualification, then go to the pub for the night and crawl back home in the late hours of the morning to sleep most of tomorrow off. Excellent. :)

Back
Top Bottom