What did you do today?

Woke up at like 9 Central. Watched some TV while downloading CS 1.6. Watched the first game of World Cup that was on today, ate at 12. Fooled around online (CS, Aim, CF, etc) until my stepdad got home at like 3, then went to do yardwork with him and made like $15 for 2 hours worth of work. About to go play tennis if it doesn't rain.

well, i watched italy vs australia (again ;)) then played soccer, had lunch, played soccer again, then came home and im here now :D it was really flippin fun

woke up around 3:30 pm, ate, and played video games. this is my schedule for my whole summer :)

its my first gun (except for my talons, and I did have a compact for about a week) so I really didnt know anything about it. Did you lube the delrin bolt?

woke up, damn i cant remember.

gamecube, LOTR ROTK

palm zire 72

o ya, KFC, those bowls, chicken cheese corn M.P. gravy. and such, it was very good for a thing in a bowl, very portable, watched ferris buellers day off, did 60 sit ups, nothign eventful.

for lunch, toast, mozeralla, sliced chicken, miracle whip, potato chips, i took a pic of it, it was very good, i may upload the pic later...

BH, PIC, 1src...

i did something else i cant remember...

Back
Top Bottom