World Cup!!

Bah!! It was a poor performance, and we really need to get Beckham off and play someone like Lennon, who actually wants to play football, not just have the celebrity of it all.

Beckham threw up after scoring the free kick, but in all honesty thats all he can do, and even then he screwed up 4-5 dead ball kicks before scoring, a player like him should be able to do the stuff everytime.

He said he was ill before the game, in mind thats just selfish, own up to it, and put someone that is fully fit.

Ah well, Australia are going to have a difficult time of it today, with Kewell being an iffy option due to fitness, well good luck to them anyway

Update:

1:0 to Italy, in an 94th minute penalty, Italy were down to ten men, and they won the penalty from a clear dive, absolutely horrendous show, unlucky australia, I thought you had it then.

Yeah, just watched the Italy-Australia game this morning, and Italy won it on a penalty kick after the ref called a foul on Australia. It seems to me like the foul shouldn't have been called, the Austrailian player slide-tackled, then the dude fell over him. It wasn't like he tripped him on purpose or something. But anyways, we'll never know what would have happened if the ref didn't call the foul. Wait till Natalya posts on this, she's the biggest Aussie fan!

I think it was a good call, he sold it like anyone would have, lol. He did the right thing, and it looked good to me, until they showed it on replay :p Good job Italy.

yeah, thank god for that penalty kick, i wasnt really interested in the ukraine switz game, but i loved that aus vs italy, is australia out or what?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

AUSTRALIA VS ITALY!

GOD DAMN THAT REF! AS IF THAT WAS A GOD DAMNED PENALTY! FAR OUT! I DONT BELIEVE THIS! IM SOOOOO ANGRY! AUSTRALIA HAD THAT GAME IN THE BAG! WE HAD BALL POSSESSION TO! THAT WAS THE MOST UNFAIR THING EVER! LUCAS NEILL DID NOT TACKLE THAT GUY LATE OR ANYTHING TO DESERVE THAT PENALTY! THIS IS ABSOLUTE RUBBISH!

EVERY SINGLE GAME THAT AUSTRALIA HAS PLAYED IN THIS TOURNAMENT, WE HAVE HAD TO DEAL WITH CRAP REFS

1ST AGAINST JAPAN, WHEN A FOUL ON OUR GOAL KEEPER WAS NOT ALLOWED AND JAPAN GOT THE GOAL

2ND AGAINST BRAZIL, WHERE BRAZIL KEPT DOING STUFF WRONG AND THEY NEVER GOT IN TROUBLE, BUT WE ALWAYS GOT BUSTED, AND THEN HARRY KEWELL SPEAKS OUT AND GETS THREATENED WITH A MATCH BAN AUSTRALIA 29 PENALTIES, BRAZIL 9, SMON NOW

3RD AGAINST CROATIA, WHERE PLAYERS GOT GIVEN 2 YELLOW CARS BUT NO RED CARD AND THEY KEPT PLAYING ON THE PITCH?

4TH AND BULL CRAP PENALTY!

IM SORRY BUT THIS IS SOO STUPID!

EITHERWAY, SOCCEROOS, YOU DID AUSTRALIA SO PROUD! YOU GUYS GOT SO FAR AND WE DIDNT THINK THAT YOU WOULD!

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE! OY OY OY! WE LOVE YOU ALL!

natalya

Well brazil and ghana play tomorrow. That should be a good one, brazil is going to win but it still should be a good match. I think I heard Ronalhino is sitting out though.

Brookfield said:
Me? I've got a bad feeling :( about England's next match, Saturday isn't it?

Yeah its on Saturday at 4pm (GMT)

I am hoping the weather is going to be good enough to take the tv outside, have a few mates round, a few beers, and some jerk chicken and rice & peas and it will be good!!!!

GlasseyeUK said:
Yeah its on Saturday at 4pm (GMT)

I am hoping the weather is going to be good enough to take the tv outside, have a few mates round, a few beers, and some jerk chicken and rice & peas and it will be good!!!!
Yeah, I hope the weather is good up there too, but to be sure, fly down to where I live, we'll watch it together, let me know, I'll get some Old Grouse in, it's going to be a sizzler here!
sunglasses2.gif

Back
Top Bottom