I Got A Mac!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
alvino said:
eMacs don't have Intel processors. They're older and they still carry the PowerPC processor.

You can install OS X onto a PC :)

Thats what he's talking about.

rusbo.uk said:
good one! now you need a macbook!

Haha, not after what's been happening to so many Apple laptops!

Some Black Macbooks have been reported to have the black color flake off. Some have had battery issues, even one case where the battery caught on fire and was even video taped. Some have had the palm rests go from silver to yellowish white. Some have had the MacBook lockup after overheating because the factory kept forgetting to remove the plastic covering the ventilation ports from dust when packaging. Some shocked owners have even opened up their MacBooks to discover the MASSIVE amounts of thermal paste applied to the CPU and GPU, which of course makes it insulate the heat instead of transfer it.

You'll have to change ur name to Mac Guru :p

Are you still on AIM? Havent seen u on for ages...

Yeah, why not just get a PC with the MAC OS if thats what you want... :p

Lhuser - you can buy USB to ethernet adapters you know, little tiny things. I use one sometimes - they work as well and as fast as normal ethernal cables.

Linux Guru said:
well for 300 bucks it aint bad, it seems soo fast though, even faster then my 2.4ghz laptop with 512mb ram
I still use linux on my other computer, but I personally think the Mac OS is much better. It is compatable with everything, unlike linux, which you need to use ndiswrapper and other things to get drivers working right. So right now I like Macs more then linux.
So now your username should be Mac Guru, eh? Lol :D

joxley1990 said:
Lhuser - you can buy USB to ethernet adapters you know, little tiny things. I use one sometimes - they work as well and as fast as normal ethernal cables.

True, but another thing I didn't do was: Did I check if my USB worked? I left this not tested because they didn't mention this issue.

*slaps head* Geez, my mouse has a USB port...just using a PS2 converter. Why didn't I think of this before? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom