Close Call

Yea, me and my buddies used to do that back in the states. There was this one side road, with a really nice hill if you hit liike 105 or so on it could you feel the car lift up :) it was so cool! Until we had a close call and nearly ran into a other car. If he wouldn't of had such fast reactions, and that car was going as slow as it was I don't think anyone would of made it out alive. We never did it again, at least while I was there.

haha i had been pulled over one more time earlier in the week...coming back from a music festival at 2 in the morning with outdated insurance and more people than i am legally allowed to have in a car speeding 71 in a 55....this is the 4th time i have been pulled over....no tickets yet...bama it wasnt as close as u think^^ lol ok so maybe it was

It's not liek I should be talking, but you guys are seriosuly retarded.

(I have done far worse stuff, but none of it involving speeding alot, only done 120 in an 80 before )

dam. I rember my dad used hes Bosses 939. We where in a road that goes at around 70Khm, and this guy wanted to race my dad so let went for it and we hit around 160 170 than this police car rolls down hes window and tells my dad that "What the hell are you doing going that fast" than he stoped the other guy that wanted to race him and didnt stop my dad.. That was the closed to cops I ever been and my dad

Actually Neenja, not that it was a close call, but that it was stupid, considering you don't pay your own insurance, and you would think you would learn the first time, but then again, you don't tell your parents about it, and DJ-Chris, maybe you are retarded. We all do illegal stuff daily... I know all of you are pirates...

arg...ye may be right matey
maybe it was a close call...i mean 57 mph in a 30 IS reckless driving...
but it wasnt the first time i didnt get anything for reckless driving...no blasted tickets fer me matey...but with this lifestyle i live i might end up with the scurvy....arg

Back
Top Bottom