Optimus Keyboard

Yeah. My wireless keyboard took up enough batteries on its own just transmitting the signals. [That's why I returned to wired equipment].

My wireless laser mouse used up a brand-new strong expensive battery just flashing the laser all night once. :confused: Thats' why I got rid of it too.

So if this keyboard is going to flash each key, ouch, the batteries would need to keep piling in, lol. :)

OLED is how they are lit up, I believe. You can change them. Retail price is expected to be around 200 to 300 dollars in US currency.

Too expensive. Sure, you can change the keys easily, but the price ratio isn't worth it.

DAS Keyboard? Sounds interesting too, wanna show me?

EDIT>>> Blingoed it. The concept is interesting, but $90?! No thanks.

Hah, on their site it is 90 dollars. Have a look around, and you'll find that it is really not that expensive. I just Froogled it and it came up with the lowest price of 69.95. Not bad, if it's a nice keyboard.

90 dollars? i was expecting it to be more expensive than that. it's a nice idea for a keyboard

wait... is it 90 dollars because it has the meechanical key switch thingys? if it is that much because it is blank, thats pretty stupid. if you want a blank keyboard, why not just paint over the keys of a normal keyboard?

hes got a point. why not just buy a cheaper keyboard and rub off the lettering?

Back
Top Bottom