How did you...

I work for a mortgage company as a systems manager and i work for verizon wireless in my district doing IT once a week.

Most people in here arent rich, were did you get that assumption?

I have a paper route and get like 30 bucks a month, its horrible, but I dont really feel like doing anything else. I sent in an application for clancys deli, my sister works there and she gets like 150 a week, I'd love to get that much. I'd bury myself in paintballs.

GreatHype said:
I have a paper route and get like 30 bucks a month, its horrible, but I dont really feel like doing anything else. I sent in an application for clancys deli, my sister works there and she gets like 150 a week, I'd love to get that much. I'd bury myself in paintballs.
Yeah, I only get slightly more than that at $40 a month, but when you convert back to USD for you thats around the same. :p

Must of the money I make is from tips; I would only get around $5/wk or $20/m on just pure comission unfortunately. :(

Jordan Pardy said:
Yeah, I only get slightly more than that at $40 a month, but when you convert back to USD for you thats around the same. :p

Must of the money I make is from tips; I would only get around $5/wk or $20/m on just pure comission unfortunately. :(
you get tips regularly? Thats sweet, I only get about 120 dollars at christmas time in tips, I guess thats pretty good, although my friend made close to 550, but his paperroute is huge.

I got my own business, I also get childrens money, and normally 40 bucks a month from my grandma, I am also trying to get a job. Most of us here aren't rich by any means.

GreatHype said:
you get tips regularly? Thats sweet, I only get about 120 dollars at christmas time in tips, I guess thats pretty good, although my friend made close to 550, but his paperroute is huge.
$120 in tips? Wow. All I get is chocolate. From almost everyone. At Christmas :D

I got the thing about people being rich here, because of your computers, houses, cars, etc. Maybe not rich, but you don't really have any worry about money.

That server and selling hosting thing sounds good, lol.

I work at a local factory welding/fabricating huge dumpsters. The kind you see outside of houses when people are redoing the house, or behind businesses. Galbreath is the name, anyone heard of em? We make A LOT of containers, even a lot for Waste Management, the green ones. I bring home between $550 and $650 a week depending on if I work weekends. But I'm not rich by any means, I have bills out the ass and have no money left over for fun stuff :(

Back
Top Bottom