My Trip To New York City! I Went To The Mac Store! *pics Inside*

^Mike^

Fully Optimized
Today I got back from New York City :)
I went to the new Mac store on 5th avenu which is totally awsome!! It's all made of glass and it is underground. This was perfect for the arrival of my mac the next day (which is today if you saw my other thread). There are tons of mac stuff from wall to wall, i got to test all the new mac products, and they have little shows where they show you about each thing. The coolest thing is that they are open 24/7 7 days a week 365 days a year!

Here are some pictures that I took!
IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

I also happend to be there during the "gay pride parade" which was quite the experience if you know what i mean.

IMG_0087.jpg

Nice pics, I love how simplistic the apple store is.

And I betya at your NYC parade you didnt see half the crap I did. I'm not even going to mention the worst thing because it's scarred everyone regardless of sexual orientation.

Where's the store?! Haha, just kidding. It's underground, huh?

Apple has always been known to be simple yet elegant. I've always respected their R&D department.

However, they're so overpriced. It's insane. My sister's power adapter for her PowerBook G4 recently died, and it cost $80 just to buy another one! $80 US DOLLARS! Just for a power adapter! They're money sucking bastards I tell you...

Look at the Mighty Mouse for example, it comes out about two years after the first "soap bar" mouses come out from Apple and it costs $50-$60! My MX180 didn't even cost that much and it performs better! Another example is the iPod. They release a nice looking basic MP3 player. What if you want radio? Oh that'll cost you another $20-$30 for the special radio adapter. Or what about the Apple Hi-Fi system for the iPod? It's $350+ and the sound quality sucks! Even my computer's 4 year old speakers sound better!

Apple = That beautiful girl that is gorgeous but will cost you a fortune.

Anyways, I hope New York was fun! :D

i would really like to go there some day. give it 2 months, someone will have either thrown a rock or shot a bb gun at it. lol. do you have any picturtes of the interior of it?

iwould really like to go there some day. give it 2 months, someone will have either thrown a rock or shot a bb gun at it. lol. do you have any picturtes of the interior of it?

Sure apple would of thought about this. If I was making a all glass store you can bet i'm getting HIGH QUALITY GLASS> I dont' want some kid to run by and toss a rock at it screwing up the store.

Nik00117 said:
Sure apple would of thought about this. If I was making a all glass store you can bet i'm getting HIGH QUALITY GLASS> I dont' want some kid to run by and toss a rock at it screwing up the store.

ya the glass is probably bulletproof and whatnot

omg i went to downtown toronto on the weekend and they had gay pride parade there too :( there was a guy in a shirt with a heart and short shorts **shivers**

Back
Top Bottom