Downloadable '24' epsiodes

Nice, 24 is a great show. I got the first four seasons off a friend and have been watching it from season one on, so far it's great now that I can piece everything together from all those episodes i've seen that left me wtfing since I missed one here and there. This'll help too :D

The rape talk is really kinda unneccessary...

As for 24 (my favorite show ever), I would reccomend torrents over the MySpace ones; better quality.

07mackenzie said:
The rape talk is really kinda unneccessary.
Kinda unneccessary, more like very!

I just hope he comes back & apologises soon, or he could be looking at some days off, if you know him, you might like to PM him, & tell him how stronglly I feel, Thanks.

Is it official burger king page? I mean why create a myspace account when they have their own proper web site

Yeah, might just be another way to advertise..I dont know..I dont see the logo anywhere though.

I downloaded the episodes, and they dont work! They are all corrputed, no sounds, and just wierd video..

Brookfield said:
Kinda unneccessary, more like very!

I just hope he comes back & apologises soon, or he could be looking at some days off, if you know him, you might like to PM him, & tell him how stronglly I feel, Thanks.
Still waiting, it's 24 hours now, suggest you do john123 a favour, friend of yours or not, & warn him quickly please, I'm trying to be fair, see his original post [11]

Back
Top Bottom