What did you do today?

99nasha

Fully Optimized
I woke up at 9, revised on and off till now and thats it really :( Such a borrrrrinnggg day.

Whats everyone else done today?

woke up at one.....watched a film till 3...Picked the girlfreind at 4, yeh.....till 5 mins ago, CF at 10

Wokeup, passed my driving corse (I had my G2 before it however, so I have a virtually full license)

Than MSN :D

woke up, eat. Than went on the computer for a while on CF and XPC and mine own forum. went outside to take the garbage out. But tomorrow im going to see my good old friend that is a girl at her place, Some How where going to watch a movie on her bed... LOL im not going to say anymore

Woke up at 6, got up at 8, picked calls at 6:15, set up the new table at 9:25, finished at 1, did nothing for an hour other to repair my friend's CD player which he gave me, fixed and running at 2:30, got bored, watched TV til 5 and CF at 5:18.

woke up bout 7, drove to college, did a load of work, drove home bout 6, then watched a VERY boring game of footie between switzerland and ukraine

Woke up, exercised for an hour, ate breakfast, went to summer school, came home, ate and now I'm sitting here doing nothing for the rest of the afternoon. :p I guess I'll just play Oblivion for the rest of the day. :p

i woke up at about 11 oclock. then i sat in my chair and got on cf. thats my day. thats every single day of my summer so far.

played poker for a large parrt of teh day. I earned about 5.50 off of poker today. I played some CS:S, and watched the movie Stargate, i'm going watch the first part of season 1 tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom