Lol, soccer players are such fakers.

you cant always tell if they are faking it though. some are pretty real injuries :O

Granted some are real injuries others are complete fakes, and I knwo what your talking about in paintball too. This team we were going up was nortious for this. So I flanked them and I lit that guy up so bad, then I yelled going wipe it over :) (he was covered in paintballs)

Its a tactic, everyone somtime will resort too it, its just if you get caught or not.i think he got caught.

I also think he needs to see someone about his sexual issues. Humping a soccer ball isn't what I call "normal" intercourse :)

Chimaera said:
You notice how soccer is a low scoring game? They exaggerate or fake to get a penalty or free kick so they have an upped chance of scoring... It's not lame it's strategy. Now shut up and go back to awping.

I would rather see them play more than humping the grass all the time just for "strategic" reasons. Maybe then I'll actually watch Soccer for more than 15 minutes.

mammikoura said:
it's strategy, but it's still lame. Like say in ice hockey, sometimes u can easily make a very rude tackle without the ref seeing it, it would help to get the opponents best player to sit in the bench for 5 mins becaues he got hurt. U could definitely call a tackle like that strategy, but it's still lame and shouldn't be part of the game.

Same kind of stuff in other sports too, like in paintball sometimes u can wipe away the hit without the ref seeing anything. It's strategy, helps ur team win the game. Sure it's against the rules, but it's still strategy. And yes, it's very lame.

Checking is legal in Hockey, even when the Referee sees it. It's only punished when you hook or do something in the process. A lot of times, no one really aims for a certain person to check. If you see that person you're guarding with the puck near the wall, you check him. Simple as that.

I fail to see the fun in watching 22 poeple run around a field for 90+ mins kicking a ball around.

alvino said:
Checking is legal in Hockey, even when the Referee sees it. It's only punished when you hook or do something in the process. A lot of times, no one really aims for a certain person to check. If you see that person you're guarding with the puck near the wall, you check him. Simple as that.

I know I know.. but I didn't mean normal checking. Stuff like spearing (don't know if it's called that, but u probably know what I mean) isn't too hard to do sometimes, and it does hurt a lot.

Henry (french/arsenal) is such a cheating idiot... he got tapped in the chest in France's game yesterday, and he lept to the ground holding his head rolling around on the floor. typical french/arsenal player there :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom