Alienwhare Customized Computer

$200 for overclocking? Hahaha you got ripped of SOOOO bad. All he is going to do is raise the FSB a little bit and maybe the voltage. I'm sorry but if its not to late tell him not to do it. I will tell you how for free.

Really though you could have built that computer for a much cheaper but if you aren't comfertable doing it whatever, its your money.

well he is overclocking evrything Processor, ram, motherbord, i mean what's $200 when u alredy paying $3400. Personally id rather have him do it, so if there would be anyproblems with the comp i can get it replaced because of the warrenty that the store is giving.

Just buy the parts and let CompUSA build it. Sure they have a fee, but you are scared to build it yourself and plus it is cheaper then buying an Alienware.

Well tell u honestly im not 100% sure if he did gaived me an SLI mb. Crap im at work now, and i have my spec list at home. When i first camed in the store i wanted to get an sli, but i think once we gat into the conversation about sli he mensioned cop thingz that made me change my mind. I think il be fine with the XTX :)

I still have time to made the udjustments, so if u guyz have any good idea plz let me know ty.

if you want to keep the XTX then buy a motherboard that supports crossfire, which is bascially SLi for ATi cards. if you want to keep your SLi motherboard, then get a the 7900GTX instead of the 1900XTX, the 7900gtx is basically the nvidia equivalent of the x1900xtx

i heard something about the 7900GTX SLI because the fans are so small, that there is a big chance of them braking/burnout within a year. And also is it true that Single AMD cores are faster then dual cores??? for gaming offcaurse

If you want to make an adjustment dont pay him to overclock it. It really is not hard at all and $200 is a crazy amount for how much time it takes.

Instead of RAID 0'ing those dirves I would just get a raptor for the os and games then have a larger back up drive(500gb or somthing). Because if one of the hard drives fail in RAID 0 you lose all of your stuff.

Another thing I would do is get a dual core instead, somthing like a x2 4200+. What you might want to do is go AM2 though. That way when you want to upgrade your processor you willn't need new memory and a motherboard.

Back
Top Bottom