How did you...

BamaFan29891

In Runtime
get rich? Most of you are.

How do you 16-18 year olds feel about having a job, and if you do, how do you feel about having it?

this is supposed to be kinda serious... so dont joke around...

I have a job and I am 16. I posted about me being a busboy at a burger place. I don't really like it at all. Having a job I don't mind but working fast food is terrible!

I wash dishes for 6 hours :(

I'd much rather have a retail position or even being a bagger in a grocery store or a stocker.

some of the people here at cf probably just have a rich family. as for me, my dad is really at poverty level, and my mom doesnt make to much money either. thats why im stuck with this sh**ty electronic stuff.

I dont have a job, I do want one, but my parents just tell me "dont worry about money, or working, you have the rest of your life for that..And worry about school, not making money!" In a way they're right, if I get a job, ill get caught up in all the money..I do want a job, but parents really dont want me to work ( I guess im lucky)

as soon as im 15 i am getting a job somewhere. anywhere i can. i freakin tired of being broke all the time and having to wait for my birthday and christmas to get money.

I've had a couple of ideas lately for myself to make a big amount of income.

1) Invest in a server or two, and sell hosting

2) Start an ebay store. This collegiate freshman is a multimillionare and he started out with a 800 number redirected to his room and just selling computer chairs

MarxSoccer said:
I've had a couple of ideas lately for myself to make a big amount of income.

1) Invest in a server or two, and sell hosting

2) Start an ebay store. This collegiate freshman is a multimillionare and he started out with a 800 number redirected to his room and just selling computer chairs

Lol, selling computer chairs? Wow...

Dev0115 said:
I dont have a job, I do want one, but my parents just tell me "dont worry about money, or working, you have the rest of your life for that..And worry about school, not making money!" In a way they're right, if I get a job, ill get caught up in all the money..I do want a job, but parents really dont want me to work ( I guess im lucky)
I wish I had a better job then delivering the newspapers lol. $10 measly dollars a week.

How sad. :( Lol

I dont have that much money. I am kinda jobless, but a few times a year I work and earn a few hundreed dollars. And than their's xmas and b-day.

Back
Top Bottom