dell laptop explodes at conference :) another reason why you should avoid dell

thats definietly fake, no doubt about it.
The fact there attacking Dell seems stupid too, like its only a Dell laptop that could internally combust, and then saying "its only a matter of time before this happens on a plane"...haha...right.

Yeah, fake.

Its possible a laptop, or any computer for that matter could blow, but I'm sure it wouldn't be a matter of the make or anything else, and I'm rpetty sure for safety reasons, the power would cut out if the power supply spiked, like that would have done.

In which case, its the power supplies fault (like maybe a changed fuse compared to stated ampage) so that if it did spike, the fuse wouldn't melt, so yeah, it'd do more damage then, but a perfectly good power supply, and mains supply will cut out if a spike occurs to cause an explosion, causing it not to happen.

Nik00117 said:
IDC its still a dell and it blew up :) thats good enough for me! One more reason not to get one.
Whether it was a dell, or not, or if it blew up, or not, there's still many reasons not to get a dell :D

GreatHype said:
But it was at a Japanese conference. Maybe theyre going to retaliate against Dell.

Was that supposed to be sarcasm? Or did you just become stupid? -__-;;

Nik00117 said:
IDC its still a dell and it blew up thats good enough for me! One more reason not to get one.

I'm not saying that its positively not a Dell, but WHERE IS THE PROOF?! Just because the guy said it was doesn't mean anything. All he shows is two pictures, one with the laptop on fire and on looking like someone put Thermite on it and set it off. For all we know, it's a laptop that "blew up". Not a DELL laptop that blew up, but just A laptop. If you can prove that it is in fact a Dell, with solid proof, like pictures, I'll stand corrected. Until then, sorry...it's just a normal laptop that happened to "blow up".

alvino said:
Was that supposed to be sarcasm? Or did you just become stupid? -__-;;

I'm not saying that its positively not a Dell, but WHERE IS THE PROOF?! Just because the guy said it was doesn't mean anything. All he shows is two pictures, one with the laptop on fire and on looking like someone put Thermite on it and set it off. For all we know, it's a laptop that "blew up". Not a DELL laptop that blew up, but just A laptop. If you can prove that it is in fact a Dell, with solid proof, like pictures, I'll stand corrected. Until then, sorry...it's just a normal laptop that happened to "blow up".
i dunno...maybe sarcasm.

Back
Top Bottom