got pwned at canadas wonderland today

Me live on base, god never. There are about 55,000 american in this area, about 5,000 live on base.

Life on base sucks, there are heavly enforced curfews and everything. Lets say I went to a club, I got drunk, and my buddy was driving me home (and lets say I lived on base) well if the base gaurd wanted too he could arrest me the second I got onto the base for underage drink (legal age on base is 18)

VERY, VERY few poeple live on base, and the one sthat do generally enjoy shetlering themsevles in their own lil america. Not only that the houses, and the life style of base is SO MUCH BETTER.

Explantion time. In world War 2 germany was divided up into 4 sections, French, British, American, and Soviet. The french, british, and america combined there area (THIS IS WHERE I LIVE) the soviets didn't, this is where berlin is.

Soviets set up military bases in germany, so did america, and england (england has its fair share of bases in the northern parts of Germany). Anyways Ramtsein was like the hub for everything. Its the largetest group of Amreican citizens outside of America it self. Currently 55,000 americans are stationed here. 10,000 more are coming in from bases all over europe.

In the military you get what they call a COLA (cost of living allownace) I think my dads total cola with benefits adds up to about 2,000 euros a month. You lose 1,250 euros a motn if you live ON BASE. So must americans live OFF BASE. K-town is used to refer to the major city about 15 clicks away from the base because well, even for me, a fluent speaking german its difficult to say :)

My moms german, therefore it would make nos ense to live off base, becuase if we would we would be on "american" or "nato" soil and we wouldn't get benefits from the German Gov either mainly children's money for me and my sister. So basically living off base for us is so much economically better, also I don't feel nor does my entire faimly feel like moving to Germany, only to live around a bunch of ingorant americans (Basing houses keeps those type of poeple)

I live on the "German Economy" as its refered too because its far cheaper, and a lot nicer.

I was paintballing in my backyard and my neighbor (ex-cop) said extra loud that paintball guns are illegal...? No they arent. Thats the closest encounter with a cop i guess ive had.

Paradox said:
What were you doing in a window? o_O

Me and my buddies wanted to see if we could get into the old elementry school. The reason they charged me with vandelism was that the school had been closed down for a few months so it wasn't being used.

I've boken into a school before, we had a nice paintball battle. It was kinda funny because I was talking to a teacher and she was going on about who would be mean enough to do such a thing so I went "I don't know but I hear anything i'll be sure to call the cops, its sad isn't it :)" when really I was one of teh main ones who broke in :)

But if the local ploice department asks I was at home watching Seinfield.

Never got caught, and the cops never had an idea on who it was you can thank paintball masks (video camaras) and gloves (no finger prints)

Well once me and 2 others were playing hockey in this apartment parking lot. And this dude came out and told us to leave, and then we didnt, and he came out again..And this time told us he was a cop "in the 6th distrcit blah blah blh) and then took our names down, and the my friend lived across the street, and the idiot my friend is, he told the guy..And then the guy was like ok u can go now, and we were all like "it wont happen again, were sorry"...But now to think of it, im an idiot, the dude was like 56, I couldve out ran him easily, what the hell was he gona do...I feel so stupid now, and I never heard from the cops, after we left...He played us.

Back
Top Bottom