which browser is best?

speedy05

In Runtime
i have using internet explorer 6 and when is the internet explorer 7 final version will be out as IE7 is slow on AOL connection!!

do any one know how to speed up on IE7?

or any different one better than getting virus on my computer??

Use Mozilla Firefox, or Opera 9. I would go with Firefox though - IE has lost rep, it's not very good.

it's pretty much about preference. I know that alot of people here use firefox, and so do I. Definitely the best browser I've used.

ok i install this firefox and it speed up alot!!

i waiting for IE7 to complete beta to a final verison!

Fire fox simply pwns, its really that simple...
Its free, and great, go with firefox and stick wtih firefox. It owns 20% of the browser market and it doesn't even CHARGE FOR THE BROWSER!

speedy05 said:

I don't think I'll even use Internet Explorer 7 when it does become a final lol :D I like the comfort and security of alternative browsers and the peace of mind knowing your not supporting Bill Gates :D LOL

I don't think I'll even use Internet Explorer 7 when it does become a final lol I like the comfort and security of alternative browsers and the peace of mind knowing your not supporting Bill Gates LOL

Besides the fact that most likely your running windows :)

But hey, being a li lrebel and going wtih firefox is ok, personally I HATE IE 6 I SIMPLY HATE IT, i'm sure I will feel teh same way with IE 7, since from what I heard its basically just a bad copy and paste of FF with a lil appreance change.

Nik00117 said:
Besides the fact that most likely your running windows :)

But hey, being a li lrebel and going wtih firefox is ok, personally I HATE IE 6 I SIMPLY HATE IT, i'm sure I will feel teh same way with IE 7, since from what I heard its basically just a bad copy and paste of FF with a lil appreance change.
Yeah, good point {about windows} :p

Back
Top Bottom