Kazaa Problem !

Famio

Solid State Member
hey guyz, my kazaa application has a problem, whats been happening is that its not connecting, the status remains in " connecting " forever, but it doesnt connect ! although my internet connection is running perfect. when i reinstall kazaa, it starts working properly ! whats goin on ? and i dont change any settings or anything when i install it but after some time the same thing starts happening again. and one more thing that is there any program other than kazaa which anyone has tried and found it better ?

ok i dont think you should really be asking about this here. your most likely using it for illegal purposes. anyway i stopped using kazaa about 4 years ago as it has more viruses than viruses. limewire is better but i still dont encourage you to use it.

Hmm, this happened to me too you know. It's weird; cause it happened to my friend too. Anyway I've stopped using Kazaa. There are some cases where people use it legally, dude1234. Others use it illegally. Most illegally :p

But he's only asking about connecting, not downloading. :)

dude1234 said:
i suppose. but still. i dont know anyone that uses it legally
There is the occasional person [1/1000000000000000000] that uses it for sharing legal documents and files between each other.

all im gona suggest is that u get rid of kazaa, ive downloaded it on my dads comp once before and it came PACKED with spyware, why anyone would want to use it i dont know...

Kazza isnt illegal nor are any other P2P prgrams. Its the content which is shared on them.

And dont use kazza, its a breeding ground for viruses. Use limewire

99nasha said:
Kazza isnt illegal nor are any other P2P prgrams. Its the content which is shared on them.

And dont use kazza, its a breeding ground for viruses. Use limewire
The gnutella limewire network is also full of viruses. Unfortunately all the P2P networks are.

But dont these applications come with their own anti-virus programs, i rememeber kazaa had some Bullguard something. so isnt it safe then ?

but limewire has a lot less viruses and bundled software than kazaa. in fact, i never have problems with it. i know p2p arnt illegal but i also know the reality of how people use them, which is mainly for illegal stuff.

Back
Top Bottom