Close Call

BamaFan29891

In Runtime
Haha... Don't you love close calls with the Cops? My friend was just driving me home from his house, and there is a church where cops park late at night to catch people speeding. The place is a 35 and people usually fly down the road, cause it's only about a 3/4 mile long.

A cop pulled us over and was like "Do you know you were going 57 in a 35, your insurance isn't up to date, and you are driving past 11, which you shouldn't be because of your license." My friend was like, "Yes sir." And the cop asked if his parents paid for his insurance, and then he let us off, lol.

That's like $800 in fines, but it was close none the less. The friend I am talking about is Neenjaoflove on the forums :p That kinda scared me.

What close calls have you guys had?

wow lol. well not lately besides my life in my car accident. but when i had my quad i used to fly through the LIPA fields next to my house (private property even though the land is paid for and maintained by the peoples taxes) and a cop a few blocks down was on duty for an animal control when he decides to snoop through the woods when im riding.

i get to him and i don't bother to turn around because im screwed either way. and he was just like "I can impound your quad here. or you can just go home and never come back in here again" i just saiud yes sir, sorry sir. wont happen again sir. and left. 5 minutes later i was back in there lol.

well, i have pretty close encounters with campus security at a local college just about every time i go there. you see, they caught me once, and took my name down, and then called it into their station and checked to see if they'd written down my name before. if your name has already been written down, they arrest you. therfore, if they catch me again, i will get arrested. so, every time a rent-a-cop idiot comes riding up to myt freinds and i on his little police bike, we all dash in different directions, usually picking up our borads and running through some bushes, a place where bikes cant go. it is quite an adrenaline rush.

Lol that really does suck........

Anyways, lets see.

When I was like 12, I was playing car hide-n-seek-. Yeah, go figure. But we started at the HS, and we were supposed to make it to the other side of town, at the park with out the car finding us. And yes, this is at like 2 in the morning.

So there was a cop out, and were all past the 12 curfew (sp) but that doesnt matter, because its not enforced. Anyways, hes all like whats goiong on what are you doing, and blah blah. And I told him, and hes just kinda like whatever, and went off.

Then we tried to back track to the Hs because we saw the car. While doing that, I jumped out some bushes, right in front of a car. Im just like shit. And it was a paramedic that just got off work. He calls the cops on us, and were all told to go home and whatever. But yeah, it was fun.

And thats really the only thing ive ever been caught for. I dont do durgs, I dont drink, I stay healthy, but my vice is that I go out with friends, and im just this noisy, destructive run a muck person.

So yeah.

lol, i would just give him a different name or steal his little faggy a$$ bike hahah rent-a-cops

Ronco Rox said:
lol, i would just give him a different name or steal his little faggy a$$ bike hahah rent-a-cops

hahaha, ya, i know someone that gave a fake name and they somehow found out, and he ended up getting arrested. i wouldnt want to risk it that way, lol. i would much rather just run from them. i love the adrenaline rush. and plus, getting arrested for skateboparding is just plain wrong. if i got caught for running from the cops, at least i would be getting in trouble for soemthing i deserve to get in trouble for lol

Lol, I've had too many close calls.
sad0001.gif

We used to play trackdown in the night time when i was younger. but it always ended up in a game of who can run from the cops. Someone would always call the cops they would come with two or three cars and try to get us. I never did get caught but it was close a few times.

I've had my fare shares of close calls, even got caught once, but thats a entirely different story.

I like how he didn't charge you because you were on his parents insurance. I'm sure he has a kid of his own :), 57 isnt' so bad in a 35. I've gone 85, my buddy has gone 95 :) It was a simliar strech, and often times the cops get a wink at you but your going so fast they decide to pull out and chase you but by that time your already long gone :)

My dad friend knows his sports cars and his bikes, i've been with im in a car doing 206 on a track before. Well anyways one time he got caught speeding, he told me he was prob at least 120 to 130 over the speed limit he never brothered to check. Speed imit was I think 55. :) Being 3x over the speed limit isn't extactly normal regradless of how slow it is. Well thing is the cop never got a accurate read on him. So the cop was never able to prove with a doubt that he was speeding. Even though it took 2 miles to come to a complete stop and the cop stated he had drivcen up to 85 MPH and still wasn't gaining on him. So he hired a lawyer (considering he was looking at $10,000 in fines) and got off with the judge saying slow down.

Shoot, screw 57 in a 35.. My Buddies Cory, Snak, And Myself go 110 down sideroads all the time. The sideroads we go on are normally 15mph zones

Back
Top Bottom