Help

G35x

Golden Master
Ok well my cousin has a 2005 Nissan maxima..And as of late, the cd player will only play store bought cds. It never did this before, untill now..He went to the dealer, but its going to cost him 400, and they have to take the whole head unit out, so he thniks its not worht it...So is there some type of program that burns disks, so they seem store bought..Yeah this made sound stupid, but im trying to help him out...

get a new c.d player. It happen to my dads truck, It donot support CDR that is why. All store c.ds are CD not CDR or CDRW lol But idk if there is a program like that

But it can play the cd's...Its been playing them for 2 years now, the car was over 30gz, it has to play them. Its just not under warranty now, because he went over the miles..It played burned cds fine, just a month ago, but now the gay thing is acting up...Its so weird, dont know what to do, just trying to help him out...

Get a cleaner CD.

Although, I suggest an after market deck, just because they are much cooler, and louder.

Ohh trust me, he has the premium bose package already loud enough, 8 bose speakers, and two of them are 12inch subs...Shit is soo loud...And yeah the new head unit it what he wants, he wants one with a video screen the whole 9 yards, but look at the interior..Found it on google

http://www.rsportscars.com/foto/02/maximase04_inter.jpg

Yeah, its preety hard too get it all custom cut, and fitted in..Its more of a luxuary car, and it would be nice, to keep that look, you know what I mean..

well the cd player probaly doesn't reconize mp3's. are you copying songs directly from another cd and burning them onto one or buying off of iTunes? if its from iTunes and you burn it to a cd its written as an mp3.

They all are bring burned as normal audio cd's, not mp3s...It worked before when we burned them as audio cd's, but now it doesnt. Now it only plays store bought cds its so werid. He tried different cds from different companies, people with other computers,a dn different burning priograms burned him cd's still no luck...Is there some program that makes cd seem as if they were bought from the store...I have no clue what Im talking about lol..Maybe if I put a copyright on the cd?

Store boughts CDs has a compability for everything. I think they burn their CDs at 1X. I had a stereo system that started to do this. Two months later, being upstairs, I try it, the Cd player completely fried. Nothing would work. My guess would be that your CD player is dying slowly.

Back
Top Bottom