Dual Screen Setup

X1337

Fully Optimized
I got the 17inch on staurday

Now I just need that adapter that goes from VGA to DVI, and I need to fix taht screen taht is off. The screen goes pinkish becuase the wire connection is bad

Okay, try ebay for one of those litte parts.

But those are both CRT's, space them like 4 inches apart from each other. Just its known that the color tubes can get messed up on them. Something to do with the magnets on them.

so far its ok right now. If I have to i'll put something between them. but thanks for the tip. I never known that 2 screens can damge each other

here is that screen, its pickish, Its not the screen becuase when I turn it on without a connection the box has the right colours

Yeah, its fine now. Just wait down the road. I just say protect it now. My .02 though.

ArrizX said:
Yeah, its fine now. Just wait down the road. I just say protect it now. My .02 though.
yea Should I put somthing ebtween them? like what or move them apart alittle

I say seperate them i dont know of anything that wouldnt look stupid or be stupid heavy that would go there. So just move it slightly like 4-5 inches, and you will be okay.

im jealous it makes me want to go in my basement and get the 20 some thing inch crt and plug it into my laptop lol

Back
Top Bottom