My Paint Mod

X800 said:
what do you mean, I dont hack... :( and if your mad at becuase I flammed on a mod well i didnt mean to,

- Im hot frokin hot. its like 36c outside and I only have a fan blowing in my face taht is hot air
- I have to worrie about my marks.. becuase I mit of fail english..
- I have to worrie about my dads weding becuase IM the best man.
- I hope this project works
- People are mad at me becuase I missed a consert
- you gusy are mad at me becuase im mad becuase of im worried

I have alot of things in my mind and Im trying my best to not get mad, its just Like GRR I have a headack and there is no pills to take it away :eek:

I dont care that hes a mod. Title means nothing to me. Hes a good friend of mine, thats what pisses me off.

Just dont do it again and there shouldnt be a problem. I just dont like people insulting my friends. Dont think im singling you out. That applies for everyone here.

X800 said:
Anyway im try not to flamm on your people.. I need help anyway

Here is my 2 main problem with parts that I missed:

yes those 2 right now.. How can I fix them?
What I would do is to use old newspaper and some tape to hold it from blowing off. Now, I would apply it near it, but also, to patch around. With this, you can fix your homemade bobos.

You need to learn how to use masking tape man!

That is quite a difficult area to mask off though, does that case come apart any further?

Tommy Boy said:
You need to learn how to use masking tape man!

That is quite a difficult area to mask off though, does that case come apart any further?
no, I have everything off the rest has those gromets taht are on, So I have to drill them off but I dont have a drill

Back
Top Bottom