toolbar

Ronco Rox

Fully Optimized
first let me apologize for reposting this. but i'm still having problems with my start button not appearing. someone (sorry i forgot your) told me to just put in a windows xp cd and repair it. but i don't have one. all i have is a restore disk for my eMachines and when i put it in my DVD drive it just opens up the files.

again sorry for reposting this thread but ijust got home today and the thread is kinda old and no one would see it. thanks.

yea its the whole taskbar thats missing. i had windowsblinds but i took it off because it was corrupted. could it maybe be from the objectdock plus that i have?

Do you just have it dragged down, just point your mouse to the bottom edge of the screen do you get a up and down arrow symbol? If so, click & drag up and the toolbar wil come. Then lock it :)

Lord Mythirion said:
I had a similar problem before. I couldn't figure it out. Try reformatting your computer. That worked for me.

reformatting is not an option lol. way too much stuff on this computer. and im not wasting dvds or cds for it. so ill just have to live with finding stuff on my taskbar on my docks. oh well. thansk for your guys helps anyways

You say you have ObjectDock? There is an option in the settings that will turn the taskbar completely off. Make sure that isn't checked.

there is no need to reformat, as jamxx sais, in object dock there is a setting which hides the windows taskbar completely... double check that isnt applyed!

Back
Top Bottom