I Just Dropped My Laptop!!!!!!

ive got that exact same laptop... and it totally sucks... ive had a rediculous amount of problems with the darn thing... gave up and bought a samsung in the end.

Clearly your laptop has god-mode. :lol:

I don't have a laptop to drop so I haven't had one of those experiences. In fact, I don't think i've dropped anything of great value related to my desktop :(

yep, the ze4800

my experiences with that laptop (and HP 'customer care') will make me NEVER buy a HP computer again, that computer was awful...

<< doesnt like HP...

lemme guess.. that was a mac ;)

ive dropped my samsung a stupid amount of times... and its still working fine :) the second day i had it i forgot to do up my laptop bag, picked up the bag... crash... luckily it landed on my foot, and wasnt broken.. lol..

mark thorpe said:
yep, the ze4800

my experiences with that laptop (and HP 'customer care') will make me NEVER buy a HP computer again, that computer was awful...

<< doesnt like HP...

yeah my parents got it for me for christmas one year.... i dont like it either... so when i build that custom... i will rarely use this laptop :eek:

mark thorpe said:
lemme guess.. that was a mac ;)

ive dropped my samsung a stupid amount of times... and its still working fine :) the second day i had it i forgot to do up my laptop bag, picked up the bag... crash... luckily it landed on my foot, and wasnt broken.. lol..
Whoa. Talk about close call :D

Back
Top Bottom